* (3): choose among Major, Minor Harmonic, Minor Natural, Hungarian (Gipsy), Spanish (Jewish), Hindu, Double Harmonic, Arabic, Gregorian, Jazz and Blues
* Motif Mode & Phrase Mode (4 & 5): different types of music theory. Try, test, compare...
* How long will it take to compose music please use arrows (6 & 7). Total time: 5 minutes and 23 seconds in given example. Phrases: number of different music phrases to be generated
* Let’s compose: click on COMPOSE (8)
* Composing please wait until progress bar (9) comes to an end
* Listening use standard reproduction controls to start, stop, pause, save, fast rev. and fast forward (10 - 15)
* More Help please use arrows (16 and 17) to get some help, or click on HELP (18) to seek for even more help
For the first a couple of session TOTAL TIME / PHRASES ( bottom INPUT area ) keep on 5. Other settings (KEY, SCALE, MOTIF and PHRASE) change no more then one per session.
All you have to do is click to COMPOSE. When any of phrases you listen catches your attention - just click on SAVE. And that is all.